WHAT KINDS OF BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
ATTORNEY JAY STEIN DOES
- What should the business structure be?
- How do you protect your brand and your trade secrets?
- How should the relationships with vendors, customers, employees, and contractors be set up and managed?
- What risk management strategies should be implemented?
- What steps should be taken now to plan for future growth?
- What must be done to position the business for a sale?
ATTORNEY JAY STEIN NEGOTIATES
AND DRAFTS DEAL DOCUMENTS:
- Partnership Agreements
- Business Purchases, Sales and Mergers
- Vendor Contracts
- Customer Contracts and Sales Forms
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
ATTORNEY JAY STEIN SETS UP BUSINESS, INCLUDING:
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES